Tooth Extractions – Santa Ana, CA
Pain-Free Tooth Removal
No one likes to think about tooth extractions, and that’s particularly true for Dr. Comfort. Her goal with every patient is to help them keep and preserve their natural teeth for as long as possible, but unfortunately, life gets in the way sometimes. A tooth can become so decayed or damaged that the only viable solution is to remove it, in which case Dr. Comfort takes every step to ensure a patient stays relaxed the entire time. Combining a gentle touch with local anesthetic, most patients describe not being able to feel a thing while in the chair!
Why Choose OC Dental Studio for Tooth Extractions?
- Kind, Friendly, & Non-Judgmental Team
- Extractions Only Used as a Last Resort
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Emergencies
Why Would You Need a Tooth Extraction?
Dr. Comfort may choose to remove a tooth because:
- It has a large cavity and decay is starting to spread to the nearby teeth
- It has been filled multiple times and is on the verge of breaking
- Physical trauma has broken the enamel beyond repair
- More room is needed in the mouth to help a new denture fit better
- Advanced gum disease has deteriorated the bone necessary to hold a tooth in place